MongoDB, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDB) stock identified change of 90.58% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -32.32% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $7020.87M. MDB stock has been recorded -4.82% away from 50 day moving average and -6.59% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading -1.01% off 20-day moving average.
MongoDB, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDB), recently reported its financial results for the second quarter ended July 31, 2019.
- Revenue: Total revenue was $99.4M in the second quarter fiscal 2020, a raise of 67% year-over-year. Subscription revenue was $94.2M, a raise of 71% year-over-year, and services revenue was $5.2M, a raise of 15% year-over-year.
- Gross Profit: Gross profit was $69.2M in the second quarter fiscal 2020, representing a 70% gross margin, contrast to 72% in the year-before period. Non-GAAP gross profit was $71.1M, representing a 72% non-GAAP gross margin.
- Loss from Operations: Loss from operations was $37.7M in the second quarter fiscal 2020, contrast to $27.1M in the year-before period. Non-GAAP loss from operations was $14.8M, contrast to $17.9M in the year-before period.
- Net Loss: Net loss was $37.3M, or $0.67 per share, based on 55.6M weighted-average shares outstanding in the second quarter fiscal 2020. This compares to $27.8M, or $0.54 per share, based on 51.2M weighted-average shares outstanding, in the year-before period. Non-GAAP net loss was $14.7M or $0.26 per share. This compares to $17.5M or $0.34 per share in the year-before period.
- Cash Flow: As of July 31, 2019, MongoDB had $436.6M in cash, cash equivalents, short-term investments and restricted cash. During the three months ended July 31, 2019, MongoDB used $12.6M of cash from operations and $1.2M in capital expenditures, leading to negative free cash flow of $13.8M, contrast to negative free cash flow of $18.0M in the year-before period.
Based on information as of recently, September 4, 2019, total revenue for 3rd quarter was recorded $98.0M to $100.0M and $390.0M to $395.0M for the full year revenue. Record shows $(16.5)M to $15.5M for quarter three and $62.0M to $59.0M full year Non-GAAP Loss from Operations.
The Technology sector company, MongoDB, Inc. noticed change of -1.43% to $125.06 along volume of 680662 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 1476.74K. MDB’s shares are at -12.32% for the quarter and driving a 56.93% return over the course of the past year and is now at 49.34% since this point in 2018. The average volatility for the week at 4.47% and for month was at 5.02%.
MongoDB, Inc.’s (MDB) stock price showed weak performance of -0.34% in last seven days, switched down -8.53% in last thirty days and it rose 56.93% in last one year.It has 56.14M of outstanding shares and its shares float measured at 46.60.