On Friday, Lantronix, Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX) closed with moved down of -2.57% to $3.05. Recent traded volume was 73.63K shares versus to it an average volume of 60.39K shares. The company holds 23.63M shares outstanding and market cap of $71.60M. The stock day range was recorded between a low of $3 and a high $3.11.
The average true range of Lantronix, Inc.’s (LTRX) is recorded at 0.14 and the relative strength index of the stock stands 31.80. The stock price is going above to its 52 week low with 29.49% and lagging behind from its 52 week high with -28.54%. A look on the firm performance, its monthly performance is -16.53% and a quarterly performance of -15.60%. The stock price is trading downbeat from its 200 days moving average with -7.95% and down from 50 days moving average with -11.68%.
Lantronix, Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of secure data access and management solutions for the industrial Internet of Things (IoT), recently stated results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended June 30, 2019.
Financial Highlights for Fourth Quarter of Fiscal 2019
- Net revenue of $10.2M
- Gross profit margin of 56.6%
- GAAP net loss of $1.5M, or $0.06 per share. Included in the GAAP net loss were about $1.5M of expenses related to acquisition, severance, and asset impairment costs
- Non-GAAP net income of $722 thousand, or $0.03 per share
Financial Highlights for Fiscal Year 2019
- Net revenue of $46.9M
- Gross profit margin of 56.0%
- GAAP net loss of $408,000, or $0.02 per share
- Non-GAAP net income of $3.7M, or $0.16 per share
Fiscal Year 2020 Outlook
- Net revenue growth of 15% or greater
- Non-GAAP net income per share growth of 30% or greater
First Quarter Fiscal 2020 Guidance
- Net revenue of $12 to $13M
- Non-GAAP net income (loss) per share of ($0.03) to $0.00